|Lotte Duty Free Shop - Jeju Branch (롯데면세점 - 제주점)|
|Lotte Duty Free Jeju is located on the sixth floor of the Lotte Hotel Jeju in the Jungmun Resort Complex, which is located right next to the sea and a number of popular tourist attractions. The Lotte Hotel Jeju itself is a giant resort complex with over 500 rooms, an international convention center, swimming pools, golf facilities, and a casino. Main luxury brands at Lotte Duty Free Jeju include Chanel, Prada, Cartier, Bvlgari, Chaumet, and Tod's.|
|10:00-19:00 (Saturday: 09:00-21:00)|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|February 11, 2004|
|>> Click here for the details.|
|Ways to Shop|
|* Accepted forms of payment
- Cash (KRW / won, US Dollars, Yen)
- Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards
- Lotte Hotel, Lotte Department Store, and Korea Tourism gift certificates
* Korea Tourism gift certificates may be used to pay up to 500,000 won of daily purchase.
* Visitors are required to present vaild passport & departure information (departure date, airport, flight or ship no.)
|National & International visitors with confirmed departure dates.|
|* Domestic visitors leaving Korea can make purchases worth up to 3,000 USD.
* When entering the country, domestic travellers purchasing items worth more than 400 USD from duty free shops overseas must report their purchases to Customs and pay any applicable taxes.
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
|From Jeju International Airport, take Limousine Bus 600 to Lotte Hotel Jeju.|