As part of the 47th Korea Tourism Photo Contest, KTO Singapore is hosting a contest to find the best smartphone photos showcasing the beauty of Korea!
To join and stand a chance to win our attractive prizes, send up to 5 photos, with their location(s) to email@example.com, with the email titled "SMARTPHONE PHOTO CONTEST", together with your full name; contact number; and your email address.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully before submitting your photos.
To qualify for the contest:
- Photos must strictly be taken using a smartphone.
- Photos must be taken after January 2017.
- Photos must be taken in Korea (priority will be given to photos taken at regional tourist attractions outside of Seoul).
- Must be following our Instagram account (@kto_singapore).
The contest is open for submission from 1st to 16th August 2019.
Winners will be notified through the email participants have provided on 9 September 2019. We will also be posting the list of winners through our Facebook page (KTO Singapore) and Instagram (@kto_singapore).
9x dal.komm COFFEE Cash Vouchers
1x Samsung Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earphone
Top 3 photos will also be submitted to KTO Head Office as part of the main Tourism Photo Contest for a chance to win a round-trip ticket to Korea.
Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase is required to participate in this event.
- All participants must be residing in Singapore.
- Limited to one entry per person of up to 5 photos.
- Closing date for submission is 16th August 2019.
- The prize winners will be selected from valid entries within the given time frame; only winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes must be claimed at Korea Plaza by 16 September 2019.
3 Church Street
#01-02 Samsung Hub
- If prize remains unclaimed after 16 September 2019, prizes will be forfeited.
- The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms will result in forfeiting the prize.
- Top 3 photos will be submitted to the KTO Head Office for the International Contest.
- Employees of the Korea Tourism Organization and any companies associated with this competition are excluded from entering.
- The Korea Tourism Organization reserves the right to withdraw or extend the time periods and notification dates for this event at any time.
- Organised by Korea Tourism Organization, 3 Church Street, #01-02 Samsung Hub, Singapore & Korea Tourism Organization, 10 Segye-ro, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do 26464, Rep. of Korea
In the event of your photo being selected for the International Contest:
- We will ask for your consent before submitting.
- The photographer agrees to waive property rights (including rights of derivative works) upon being awarded. The KTO assumes full ownership of awarded entries, and may use images in any shape or form for promotion, publication, distribution to a third party, and other purposes. Entries will be made available for free download on KTO’s Photo Gallery under KOGL (Korea Open Government License) Type 1*
* KOGL Type 1: “User can freely use public work regardless of its commercial use without fee, and can change it to create secondary work.”
- All entries must have acquired any and all necessary copyright laws and/or rights pertaining usage of photos. Participants shall bear sole and exclusive responsibility for consequences arising from infringement of such rights and laws.
- If person(s) in picture is identifiable, participant will be requested (through individual contact: tentative) to download and submit “Photo Portrait Release Agreement” for all identifiable individuals in picture. (Photo Portrait Release Agreement is available for download in the KTO website, and entries without release agreements will be omitted from judging.