3 RECOMMENDED CITIES FOR MICE
- Seoul, capital city of Korea, is complete with world-class accommodations, restaurants and services, and remains the top convention destination in Asia. Business visitors will be delighted to experience a beautiful blend of Korean history, culture, and modern landscape whilst enjoying Seoul's strong meeting infrastructure. Seoul regularly hosts diverse events such as high-level meetings such as the G20 Summit and large-scale conventions like the Rotary International Convention which had over 46,000 delegates. Seoul also have eye-catching unique venues, offers enjoyable teambuilding activities, and facilitates incentive tours.
- To know more visit: http://www.koreaconvention.org/eng/cities/micecities.kc?func_name=list&citiesTyp=Seoul
- Busan is Asia's 14th best convention city as shown in the latest UIA global meetings statistics. It is Korea's second largest city boasting picturesque mountains and beaches existing harmoniously with sprawling urbanity. Busan has successfully hosted various types of business events from high-level meetings to large scale incentives. Busan is also known for being the largest logistics port city in Korea.
- To know more visit: http://www.koreaconvention.org/eng/cities/micecities.kc?func_name=list&citiesTyp=Busan
- Jeju is a world-class resort island situated off the southern tip of the Korean Peninsula. This beautiful island is a popular destination for Koreans as well as visitors from all over the world. In June 2007, UNESCO designated Jeju as a World Natural Heritage site in recognition of its outstanding aesthetic beauty. Not only that, Jeju has become one of the most ideal convention infrastructures in Asia with world class convention infrastructure, services, expertise as well as strong supporting systems.
- To know more visit: http://www.koreaconvention.org/eng/cities/micecities.kc?func_name=list&citiesTyp=Jeju
KTO MICE SUPPORT FOR INDIA MARKET
- •Group size should be minimum 10 persons.
- •Duration of stay in South Korea should be of minimum 2 nights
- •Group should be travelling to South Korea for an incentive tour or a corporate meeting
B.SUPPORT GRADE AS PER GROUP SIZE
|No. of Persons||Incentive Groups||No. of persons||Corporate Meetings|
|10 ~ 49||C||10 ~ 29||B|
|50 ~ 499||B||30 ~ 499||A|
|500 ~ 999||A||500 ~ 999||S|
|Over 1000||S||Over 1000||S|
C.SUPPORT GRADE INCLUSIONS
|S||Airport arrival support service for VIPs|
|Korean Hallyu Star Special Performance|
|A||Specialized (custom) support within 30,000(Won) per person limit|
|B||Support within 20,000 (Won) person limit|
|Select 2 among (Performance, Tourist attraction OR Welcome event)|
|+ Select 1 Souvenir|
|C||Select 1 among Performance, Tourist attraction, Experience or Welcome event|
|+ Select 2 Souvenirs|
|D||Select 1 Souvenir|
*Specialized support: Additional head office permission needed when supporting expenses beside the selected support for the organizations request.
NOTE: Please contact KTO New Delhi office at email@example.com to receive details of each support and its inclusion.