Registration for the April 2019 classes and workshops is now open for WAH! Korea Club members! Visit http://bit.ly/KTOClassApr19 to register.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
1. Registration for Korea Plaza activities is only open to WAH! Korea Club members. If you are not a member yet, please visit http://bit.ly/JOINWAH to sign up for your FREE membership first. A Facebook account is required to sign up.
2. Please ensure that you are able to attend the class before registering for it. KTO fully subsidizes the cost of conducting the classes and workshops so that members can attend for free. We hope that this privilege will not be abused by members who confirm their attendance but do not show up for the class.
3. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email, usually within one week of the start of the class. Please read the contents of the confirmation email and follow the instructions in it. Please do also check your junk mail folder in case the confirmation email is filtered there. Members must reply the confirmation email by the given deadline to confirm their attendance or the confirmation will be forfeited and given to another members on the waiting list.
4. Each class of workshop has a maximum capacity of students. As we receive overwhelming response from members for our activities, it is impossible to expect that your registration will definitely be successful. Therefore, not all registrants will receive a confirmation email for the class or workshop you have registered for. Unsuccessful registrants will be placed on the waiting list.
5. If you have been confirmed for the class but would like to cancel, please inform us by replying the email at least one day before the start of the class. Last minute cancellations or members who have confirmed their attendance but do not show up for the class will be blacklisted from future activities indefinitely.
6. Classes may be cancelled if the minimum capacity is not met. A notification email will be sent to registrants in the event of a class cancellation.
7. We reserve the right to blacklist members from our activities indefinitely for suitable reasons at our own discretion.
1) Korean Language Course (Min 10 pax, Max 20 pax)
Want to really learn how to converse and write Korean well? Sign up for our Basic Korean Course. Unlike Easy Korean for Travellers, this course helps with both speaking and writing. Classes will be held twice a week for a month, a total of 8 classes.
Basic Korean Course (Mondays & Wednesdays) - 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24 April 2019, 5.00pm ~ 7.00pm
Making friends, Greetings, In the plane, In the hotel, In public transport, In the restaurant, Asking time and date, On the phone, At a tourist attraction, Shopping
*Must attend ALL classes of the workshop.
2) K-pop Dance Workshop (Min 7 pax, Max 15 pax)
Have you watched the latest K-pop MV? Wish you could dance and move like those cool idols? Sign up for our K-pop Dance Workshop and learn how to replicate those smooth dance moves from your favourite idols! Students must attend all classes weekly over one month.
Chungha - Gotta Go (Thursdays) - 4, 11, 18, 25 April 2019, 5.30pm ~ 7.00pm
*Must attend ALL classes of the workshop.
3) Cooking Classes (Min 10 pax, Max 12 pax)
We hold regular cooking classes for popular Korean cuisines such as Kimchi, Kongnamul Muchim, Kimchijeon, Bibimbap and many more!
Kimchi Making - 23 April 2019 (Tue), 3.30pm ~ 4.30pm
Kongnamul Muchim (Seasoned Bean Sprouts) - 18 April 2019 (Thu), 3.00pm ~ 4.00pm
Kimchijeon (Kimchi Pancake) - 20 April 2019 (Sat), 11.00am ~ 12.00pm
Ganjang Tteokbokki (Soy Sauce Rice Cake) - 22 April 2019 (Mon), 3.00pm ~ 4.00pm
Bibimbap (Mixed Rice with Vegetables) - 29 April 2019 (Mon), 3.30pm ~ 4.30pm
1) The registration form requires my WAH! Korea Club membership number but I don't have it. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your membership number, please email your full name and NRIC/FIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it for you.
2) Can I register for more than one class or workshop?
Members can register for as many classes and workshops as they wish to. Just be sure that you are able to commit for all the dates as we do not welcome absenteeism. Also, do note that it is not guaranteed that you will be confirmed for every class or workshop that you have registered for.
3) I have just registered for the class but I did not receive any confirmation email. What should I do?
The confirmation email is not sent immediately. The first round of confirmation emails is usually sent about one/two week(s) before the start of the class or workshop. Some members might receive it later as you might have been placed in the waiting list initially and a confirmation was forfeited and given to you. Please also check your junk mail folder as the confirmation email might be filtered there.
4) I have just received the confirmation email. What should I do?
Read the instructions in the confirmation email and follow them.
5) I have replied the confirmation email to confirm by attendance but I did not receive any reply after that. Is this normal?
Yes, that is normal. As long as you reply the confirmation email by the given deadline, you will be confirmed for the class or workshop.
6) I just realised that I am unable to make it for the class/workshop. Can I ask someone else to take my place instead?
The confirmation is non-transferrable. You are also not allowed to lend your membership card to someone else to take your place as the membership card is non-transferrable.
7) For the language workshop and dance workshop, do I have to attend all the classes or do I just have to pick one?
You must attend ALL the classes to complete the workshop syllabus. No makeup classes will be conducted if you skip any of them.
8) My question is not listed here.
If you have other questions that are not answered here, send them to email@example.com and we will attend to your enquiry.