Special Campaign for Malaysia Students 2014
Dear Malaysia Students, do you have plans to go to Korea in 2014? Good news! Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is having special campaign just for you! The campaign will run from 20 May 2014 ~ 30 September 2014.
- Who can join this campaign?
Malaysian students (college/university) who :
- 1.Will travel to Korea independently (Free & Easy Traveller) OR
- 2.Will travel to Korea for educational purpose
- How long this campaign will be?
- It will be from 20 May 2014 ~ 30 September 2014 (Malaysian students who will travel to Korea within the period are eligible for this campaign)
- What are the benefits of this campaign?
Malaysian students who join this campaign will receive :
- 1.Special 'I LOVE KOREA' T-shirt*
- 2.T-Money Card (Transportation Card)*
- 3.Korea Pass worth RM 50 (Prepaid Tourism Card - first 300 students only)*
- 4.Discount of 80% on Service Fee for accommodation reservation at BnB Hero
*While stocks last
- What documents should I prepare to join this campaign?
- 1.Copy of valid Student ID
- 2.Copy of E-Ticket to Korea
★ There will be more benefits to student who purchase the Education Program !!
Malaysian students who purchased either one of the education program mentioned below will receive additional benefits!
- 1.Copy of receipt purchased for K-CLIP 2014 OR
- 2.Copy of receipt purchased for Fun Korean Language Trip OR
- 3.Copy of receipt purchased for Korean language study from Institutes / Universities in Korea
- Where should I bring all of the documents to?
- Kindly bring the prepared documents to :
Korea Plaza, Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee 50250 KL.
For more information, Kindly refer to KTO KL Website