1. What is Korea Plaza?
Operated by Korea Tourism Organization, Korea Plazas are a 'One Stop Service Center' providing information on tourism in Korea and Korean culture. A total of 7 Korea Plazas from 6 countries are being operated: Japan (Nagoya, Fukuoka), China (Guangzhou, Hong Kong) and Southeast Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia). They offer various programs and activities for the local people to experience 'Little Korea' in their home country.
Experience Korea with Korea Plaza!
2. Korea Plaza Services & Programs
- - Provide information on tourism in Korea
- - Display Korean art and cultural assets.
- - Experience programs (winter skiing, etc.)
- - Free classes on Korean culture (Korean language, K-pop Dance, Korean Food, Korean traditional dance, taekwondo, etc.)
- - Hold special exhibitions (photo exhibitions, art collection)
- - Events by Korean local offices and promotion, advertisement of Korean Tourism
- - Hallyu experience programs (Korean drama, movie, music, etc.)
- - Establish an interactive network for Hallyu fans
- - Provide a place for seminars and training related to Korea
- - Korean IT technologies, product expositions
- - Technical books rental service and exhibition
- ※ Some of the programs may vary depending on the regional branch office.