A Survey on Accommodation Services
Did you have any problems with accommodations while traveling in Korea? Which type of accommodations do you wish to stay in for your future visits?
The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is conducting a survey of foreign visitors in Korea to provide better accommodation services. The results of the survey will be used to improve the quality of accommodation services. In addition, six winners will be chosen randomly from the survey participants to receive a gift. Please take some time to participate in this survey. Thank you.
- Survey period
- 2012. 9. 27 - 2012. 10. 18
- How to participate
- Click the 'Take our survey' button → Answer the survey questions → Submit the survey (Please read all directions carefully.)
- \500,000 ($440) worth of Korea Pass Card, etc.
- Winners announcement and notification
- Winners shall receive an e-mail from KTO by October 31, 2012, and shall be required to reply (as directed) to the notifier within five (5) business days with their name, telephone number and address in order to claim the gift. Failure to respond in a timely manner to the notification shall result in forfeiture of the gift, and, in such case, KTO shall randomly select an alternate winner among the survey participants.