Experience Korea’s Performing Arts & Culture!
The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is recruiting Korea Performance Supporters to attend and send feedback on a wide variety of performances and cultural events held in Korea.
Please follow the below instructions for Korea Performance Supporter application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Korea Performance Supporters Recruiting
- Period: March 12 – March 30, 2012
- Eligibility: Foreign nationals who will stay in Korea for at least 3 consecutive months between April and December of 2012
- Number of Recruits: 50 people
- Application Procedure: Download and submit application to email@example.com
- Supporters Announcement: April 5, 2012 (ViistKorea website “News” section)
- Period: April – December, 2012
- - Attend at least 10 permanent performances, and participate in performance surveys.
- - Attend major annual cultural events such as the R-16 World B-Boy Masters Championship and Korea in Motion Festival.
- - Participate in performing arts experience programs.
- - Share stories about the performances and events on a personal blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Benefits: Free admission to performances and cultural events in Korea, souvenir gifts