Take the subway to visit tourist attractions in Seoul and take photos in order to receive a stamp on your booklet. The first 1,000 people to complete all the courses will be given souvenirs. After two stamps, you are eligible to receive a souvenir!
- Stamp tour duration:
- August 8 (Fri) – October 15 (Wed), 2014
- Claiming souvenirs:
- August 9 (Sat) – October 15, (Wed), 2014 09:00 – 20:00
- Where to claim souvenirs:
- Souvenir Desk at Korea Tourism Organization’s (KTO) Tourist Information Center (B1F of the KTO Building)
- * The Korea Tourism Organization Building is a 5-minute walk from Exit 5 of Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1) or a 10-minute walk from Exit 2 of Euljiro 1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) (B1 of KTO Headquarters)
- * TIC business hours: 09:00 – 20:00 (year round)
- Pencil case & 1 Onnuri Voucher (5,000 won value)
- *What is the Onnuri Voucher?
The Onnuri Voucher can be used just like cash at about 1,200 stores in traditional Korean markets. If the total amount of your purchase exceeds the value of the voucher, you only have to pay the difference. Any unused amount that is more than 60% of the voucher’s value is paid out in cash when paying with the voucher.