Landmarks of Korea Poster Promotion Event
Find the Korean landmarks on the poster!
Have you traveled to any Korean landmarks?
Share your travel reviews and recommended courses!
What tourist sites in Korea would you like to see?
Make your own travel course that includes landmarks!
How to Participate
Introduce your travel story including “Korean Landmarks” on the entry board below.
Tips for being a winner!
If you are curious about the tourism sites on the poster, you can find them on the VisitKorea website. The more vivid, creative and interesting your story is, the more chances you have to be chosen as a winner!
It is okay to use other tourism attractions that aren’t on the poster. Just show us your passion and interest for Korea!
Course for catching up on My Love from the Star at N Seoul Tower! Have a romantic dinner at the rotating restaurant while enjoying the night view. Promise eternal love by locking love locks.
- Event Period:
- May 12 (Mon)-June 1 (Sun)
- Winners Announcement:
- June 10 (Tue)
Winners will be announced on the VisitKorea website and SNS channels with the name and tourism information of landmarks from the poster. We are expecting lots of participation!
12 winners will be chosen to receive a gift featuring the beauty of Korea.
- Smart Tourist Award:LG Pocket Photo(3 winners)
- Korean Expert Award:Tourism art book/Postcard collection Set(3 winners)
- Seoulite Award:Morning Calm Tealight Holder Set, Changdeokgung Palace music box(3 winners)
- Jeju Island Award:Dried Jeju mandarin oranges/Dolhareubang Set(3 winners)
- You can participate everyday during the event period.
- Winners will be selected based on both quality and quantity.
- VisitKorea will not be responsible for any problem that may arise due to providing the wrong personal information, user contact issues or returning the prize. VisitKorea will only mail the prize once.
- Participants are required to log into the VisitKorea website to participate in the event. If you are not a member of VisitKorea, sign up on the site first to participate.
- Prize winners are responsible for any fees or taxes that may be levied on the prize by their home country.