Photo credit: Everland
For the first time ever since it opened, the entire area of River Way will be open to visitors from January 11 to March 2, 2014. River Way is the lazy river water ride at Caribbean Bay, Korea’s largest water park.
Visitors can ride a floater and travel lazily along the long artificial river that connects the outdoor and indoor pools. The outdoor area, which is normally closed off to visitors during winter, will be open during the specified period.
Other facilities at Caribbean Bay include indoor and outdoor water slides, a spa zone, a wave pool, a diving pool and more. Other than River Way, the rest of the outdoor facilities will not be available in winter.
- 199 Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Chein-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do (310, Jeondae-ri)
- ☞Operating period:
- January 11 – March 2, 2014
Indoor area – Weekdays 10:00 – 18:00/ Weekends 09:30 – 19:00
Outdoor area – Open from one hour after opening until one hour before closing
- http://www.everland.com/web/caribbean/main.html (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
* Fees for life jacket, locker and towel rentals are separate
Kid (under 12 age)
Afternoon pass (after 14:30)
- +82-31-320-5000 (Korean); After a short automated introduction, press 8 to choose English
- ☞1330 Korea Travel Hotline:
- +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Courtesy of Everland