In celebration of the Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea, the Korea Tourism Organization is offering a limited sale of travel packages to the Expo.
The Expo Package consists of a 50,000-won Korea Pass (prepaid travel card) with a 10,000-won transportation balance, a 3-day KR Pass (Korea Railroad (KORAIL) pass with unlimited train rides), and a guaranteed gift coupon for either an Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea admission ticket or souvenir.
The Expo Packages, available to 500 foreign and overseas Korean nationals on a first-come, first-served basis, will go on sale for a discounted price from June 1st through August 5th at the designated KORAIL Tourist Centers.
• 3-Day KR Pass (84,600 won)
• Korea Pass (50,000 won + Transportation Balance 10,000 won)
• Gift Coupon (Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea admission ticket or souvenir)
144,600 won → 125,000 won
• Seoul Station, 2F Tourist Center (09:00-18:00 / +82-3149-2024)
• Busan Station, 2F Tourist Center (09:00-18:00 / +82-51-440-2517)
• Iksan Station, 1F Tourist Center (09:00-18:00 / +82-63-855-7715)
||June 1 - August 5, 2012
• Foreign nationals staying in Korea for less than 6 months.
• Overseas Korean nationals with the PR passport.
※ Passport required at the point of purchase.
The Expo Package
☞ Korea Pass
Homepage: www.koreapass.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ KR Pass
Homepage: www.korail.com (Korean, English)
Inquiries: +82-1599-7777 (English / 08:00~22:00)
☞ 1330 tt call center: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Courtesy of Korea Tourism Organization