All you need to know about Korean food - Where to eat, what to eat, and how to eat it!
Check out our guide to the best restaurants in all the different parts of Korea and
learn where to go to get the best kimchi, ginseng, liquor and more.
Recommended Food Columns
- Michelin Guide to Korean Dining! Star Restaurant Edition
- Michelin Guide is a world-famous guide to the best restaurants across the globe. This year, there were many additions in the area of Seoul, especially focusing on restaurants serving Korean cuisine. Travelers looking for the best in Korean dining should definitely visit a Michelin starred restaurant, serving the highest quality in taste, presentation, and nutrition.
- Michelin Guide to Korean Dining! Bib Gourmand Edition
- Michelin Guide is renowned for selecting the best restaurants across the globe. Starred restaurants tend to receive more news, but the prices can be daunting. For travelers looking for a more budget-friendly, yet still delicious dining experience, check out the restaurants included on the Michelin Guide’s Bib Gourmand list.
- Fall in Love at the TOP 5 Chocolate Dessert Cafés
- February is the month of love! Chocolate products and trending chocolate cafés become a craze every February, but you don’t have to limit your love or your chocolate indulgence to one month out of the year. If you are planning a trip to Korea with your special someone, consider adding a visit to a chocolate dessert shop to your schedule.
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae
- Youthful exuberance and passion abound in Hongdae with its restaurants and cafés in the area matching that ambiance. With a target audience of students and young travelers, the prices are affordable and the interior designs have a touch of sensibility and sophistication.
- Top 8 Must-Visit Restaurants in Myeong-dong
- Myeong-dong - one of the most popular regions in Seoul! As many people flock to the area, it has hidden restaurants in every corner. From the elegant hotel buffet restaurants to specialty menu restaurants, it is safe to say that Myeong-dong is heaven to food lovers.
- Health Secret of Korea’s Bibimbap, Prepared to Perfection
- Bibimbap, a bowl of rice mixed with meat and assorted vegetables, is one of the all time favorite meals of the Korean people, regardless of age or generation. Its popularity has also grown internationally with the spread of hallyu. Even some Hollywood celebrities have praised its nutritional value and talked about how it has helped them maintain a healthy diet.
Korea Restaurants Search
For vegans and vegetarians
For halal consumers