All you need to know about Korean food - Where to eat, what to eat, and how to eat it!
Check out our guide to the best restaurants in all the different parts of Korea and
learn where to go to get the best kimchi, ginseng, liquor and more.
Recommended Food Columns
- Guilt-free Organic Desserts in Korea
- Not all desserts are calorie bombs that leave you with a massive feeling of guilt. With the awareness of a healthy diet growing in Korea, organic desserts are becoming a trend for people who prefer a healthier option but can’t give up on their sweet tooth. For those health conscious travelers who seek delicious yet healthful delicacies, check out this list of the top six organic dessert cafes.
- Best Places to Eat and Drink for Solo Travelers
- Eating or drinking solo, dubbed in Korean as honbap and honsul respectively, is becoming more common in Korea. To keep up with the trend, an increasing number of restaurants and bars in Seoul are designed in a way to allow solo customers to enjoy their personal time to the fullest. If you are planning to travel solo, read on for our top six recommended places to give yourself a treat!
- Fall in Love at the TOP 6 Chocolate Dessert Cafés
- Chocolate products and trending chocolate cafes become a craze every February in anticipation of Valentine’s Day. If you are planning a trip to Korea with your special someone, consider adding a visit to a chocolate dessert shop to your schedule. Here’s a list of six must-visit chocolate cafes according to a popular Korean dining mobile application for the most romantic and sweetest date ever!
- Michelin Guide to Korean Dining! Star Restaurant Edition
- Michelin Guide is a world-famous guide to the best restaurants across the globe. This year, there were many additions in the area of Seoul, especially focusing on restaurants serving Korean cuisine. Travelers looking for the best in Korean dining should definitely visit a Michelin starred restaurant, serving the highest quality in taste, presentation, and nutrition.
- Michelin Guide to Korean Dining! Bib Gourmand Edition
- Michelin Guide is renowned for selecting the best restaurants across the globe. Starred restaurants tend to receive more news, but the prices can be daunting. For travelers looking for a more budget-friendly, yet still delicious dining experience, check out the restaurants included on the Michelin Guide’s Bib Gourmand list.
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae
- Youthful exuberance and passion abound in Hongdae with its restaurants and cafés in the area matching that ambiance. With a target audience of students and young travelers, the prices are affordable and the interior designs have a touch of sensibility and sophistication.
Korea Restaurants Search
For vegans and vegetarians
For halal consumers