|Doore (두레 [서울의 자랑스러운 한국음식점])|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Stew cooked with fermented soybean paste is this restaurant's signature dish.
Rice with beef soup contains pyogo mushrooms and seaweed. The ugeoji soup is also a highlight. Made from the four legs of a cow and mixed with soybean paste, it is very unique. Variations of daily side dishes are also available.
* Doore (두레) is the Best Korean Restaurant as designated by The Seoul Metropolitan Government
|Seollal (Lunar New Year), Chuseok (Thanksgiving Day)
* Inquiry by telephone
|Lunch 11:30-15:00 / Dinner 17:30-22:00
(Last order at 20:00)
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.(Course meal) Hanjeongsik (traditional Korean meal with rice, soup and side dishes)
Hobak Galbi jjim (braised beef ribs with pumpkin)
* Menu are subject to change, consult with the restaurant for details.
|10% VAT (not included in meals)|
|Maximum Seating Capacity|
|50 parking spaces (available after 18:00 )|
|Smoking / Non-Smoking|
Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
- Go straight for 100m, and turn left onto Insadong-gil Road.
- Continue straight for 350m and turn left onto Insadong4-gil Road.
- Go 30m, turn left, and continue along the small alleyway to Doore (두레).