- 01.01.2019 ~ 12.31.2019 Finished
- 26, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 명동길 26 (명동2가)
- Myeongdong Nanta Theatre
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-739-8288
- Sponsors / Management
- PMC Production /
- NANTA is one of Korea's top performances, a show about four chefs who must prepare a wedding banquet in just one hour. The plot is depicted through various genres of performances, including percussion that uses kitchen utensils to make beats based on traditional rhythms of samulnori (traditional Korean percussion quartet).
The entire show has no spoken dialogue, yet plenty of comedy and romance, too.
Since its debut in October 1997, NANTA (also known as Cookin') has earned international acclaim, having been performed on Broadway and at other famous venues worldwide.
- Performance Times
- January 1, 2016 ~ Open run
Monday-Thursday 17:00, 20:00
Fridays, Sundays, Public holidays 14:00, 17:00, 20:00
Saturdays 11:00, 14:00, 17:00, 20:00
* Performance schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- VIP-Seats: 66,000 won
S-Seats: 55,000 won
A-Seats: 44,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 100 min
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 12 months and over.
- Ticket Reservations
Euljiro 1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5
- Go straight out of the exit (south) for 220 m and turn left onto Myeongdong-gil
- The theater is in the UNESCO Building about 120 m ahead on the right.
Myeongdong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 6
Go left out of the
exit (north) and walk 300 m along Myeongdong 8-gil.
Turn left in front of Woori Bank.
The theater will be 100 m ahead on the left in the UNESCO Building.
- www.nanta.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.