VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.12.2015 ~ 12.31.2018
- 10, Toegye-ro 36-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 퇴계로36길 10 (필동2가)
- Folk Art Theater at the Korea House
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2266-9101~3 (Korean, English, Japanese)
- Korea House has been a venue for Korean traditional performing arts for more than 20 years, presenting various musical performances, court dances, and folk dances such as Pungmulnori (farmers’ percussion
performance), Talchum (mask dance), Pansori (a traditional narrative vocal performance), Sinawi (an ensemble of eight traditional musical instruments including Geomungo, Gayageum, Jing, Ajaeng, Haegeum, Piri, Daegeum, and Janggu).
At Korea House, visitors can discover the diverseness and richness of Korean music and art performance. Popular and nationally recognized intangible cultural asset holders such as An Sook Seon, Park Byeong Cheon,
and Lee Chun Hui perform on the stage under stage director Jeong Jae Man.
- Performance Times
- 18:30-19:30 / 20:30-21:30
* Closed on the 3rd Monday of each month, Seollal (Lunar New Year), Chuseok (Korea's Thanksgiving Day)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 50,000 won per person
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- Ticket Reservations
- * Reservation
(Seoul Subway Line 3, 4), Exit 3 or 4.
Go 100m along the Toegye-ro 36-gil
- www.koreahouse.or.kr/eng (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)