- 01.01.2015 ~ 12.31.2018
- 37, Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 삼청로 37 (세종로)
- Performance Hall of National Folk Museum
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3704-3114
- The National Folk Museum is the leading museum depicting Korean folk culture that attracts 3 million visitors every year. Every Saturday, the museum offers free performances where Korean music, traditional dance, martial arts, and mask plays are performed for Korean and foreign spectators to illustrate Korea’s major seasonal events, special exhibitions, and traditional intangible cultures.
- Performance Times
- * Saturday Performances - every Saturday 15:00
* Sunday Performances - every Sunday 14:00 (April-June / September-October)
Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
- www.nfm.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.