VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.10.2017 ~ 12.31.2017
- 82, Sinsan-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 제주시 신산로 82 (일도이동)
- Jeju Nanta Theater
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-723-8878
- Sponsors / Management
- PMC Production /
- NANTA has been running since October 1997 and is the most popular show ever in Korea. It also has achieved outstanding international success, having
been performed on Broadway and around the US and the rest of the world. It receives rave reviews wherever it performs, and quickly sells out.
Without any dialogue, but through the rhythmic banging of knives, pots and pans, NANTA (or Cookin’ according
to the American name) tells the story of four crazy chefs who have been set
on an impossible mission of making a wedding banquet in just one hour. What follows is pure musical mayhem, and they even manage to fit in a love story! The show is based on Korea’s traditional garak (rhythms) of samulnori (traditional Korean percussion quartet), and can be enjoyed by the
NANTA is currently being performed at the Gangnam NANTA Theater, with performances from Tuesday to Sunday every week.
- Performance Times
- January 10-December 31, 2017 / 17:00, 20:00
* Performance is available throughout the year (subject to change depending on the company's situation).
- Admission/Participation Fees
- VIP-Seat 60,000 won
S-Seat 50,000 won
A-Seat 40,000 won
- Ticket Reservations
/ S seat:
(English, Japanese, Chinese)