- * Ice fishing availability depends on ice conditions.
* For more information on the use of ice fishing site, please visit the official website or make a phone inquiry.
- 01.17.2020 ~ 02.02.2020 Finished
- 3562, Gyeonggang-ro, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 진부면 경강로 3562
- Areas of Odaecheon Stream
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-336-4000
- Sponsors / Management
- Pyeongchang Trout Festival Committee /
- The Pyeongchang Trout Festival takes place during winter in the town of Jinbu-myeon in Pyeongchang-gun district. Visitors to the festival can enjoy a variety of programs including ice and lure fishing for trout, snow programs, ice programs, folk programs, and more. There will also be traditional folk games including sledding and top spinning, and visitors can try out sports such as riding 4-wheel ATVs, snow rafting, and sleigh trains. Any trout caught from ice fishing and lure fishing can be prepared right away at a nearby restaurant.
Trout farming first started in Pyeongchang due to its cold, clear waters. Trout offers great taste and texture when prepared raw.
Winter game experience
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Fees vary by programs
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jinbu Bus Terminal.
From Jinbu Bus Terminal walk for approx. 7 min to Odaecheon Stream.
- www.festival700.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.