- 09.27.2019 ~ 11.10.2019 Finished
- 12, Mindungsan-ro, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 정선군 남면 민둥산로 12
- Mindungsan Mountain area, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-9053
- Sponsors / Management
- Mindungsan Eulalia Festival Organizing Committee / Sponsored by Gangwon Land /
- The Mindungsan Eulalia Festival takes place in the Mindungsan Mountain area. Some of the events held include weekend mountain climbing, talent contests, Arirang singing contests, eulalia music concerts, a Mindungsan Gate ball competition and eulalia photo exhibition. Hands-on programs at the festival include a local food program, post card sending, mountain horseback riding and much more.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Mindungsan Station (Mugunghwa Line).
- Exit Mindungsan Station and follow Mureung1-ro Street for about 1.5 km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus heading to Jeungsan.
- From the bus stop, follow Mureung1-ro Street for about 1.5 km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
- www.jeongseon.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.