- 10.11.2019 ~ 10.13.2019 Finished
- 374-8, Odaesan-ro, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 진부면 오대산로 374-8
- Woljeongsa Temple & Five small temples
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-339-6800
- Odaesan Mountain Culture Festival is an annual celebration to provide visitors a chance to experience Korean Buddhist culture based on Odae’s historical and legendary characteristics. Also, the festival features various genres of future and current stories through a combination of arts and humanities on ecology and environment, science, art, materials and spirits. Meaningful events are also available for visitors to learn more about Odaesan Mountain, as well as Buddhism.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jinbu.
* Bus schedule: 06:32-20:05, 30-40 min intervals
From Jinbu Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Woljeongsa.
- woljeongsa.danah.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.