- 01.01.2020 ~ 01.01.2020 Finished
- 3039, Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 색달동 3039
- Jungmun Saekdal Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-739-7201
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si / Seogwipo-si Tourism Conference
- Seogwipo-si is home to warm winter at the southernmost point of Jeju Island and holds the Seogwipo Penguin Swimming Festival to welcome each new year.
The festival aims to ring in the new year through boot camp activities making it an unusual festival that people really enjoy.
Jungmun Beach, one of the most popular beaches on Jeju Island, is the festival venue and there will be various programs and exciting activities.
- Celebration performances, Penguin fin run, Penguin ssireum competition, Treasure hunt, Making wish postcard, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Jeju Airport (Exit 1), take Bus No. 600 to Hyatt Hotel on the Jungmun Tourist Complex. Go down the hill for approx. 200m.
- cafe.daum.net (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.