- 12.27.2019 ~ 02.09.2020 Finished
- 594, Gwonyul-ro, Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양주시 장흥면 권율로 594
- Jangheung Recreational Forest in Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-80-233-7766
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangju Snow Festival Organizing Committee / Crown Haetae Art Valley
- Operated by Crown Haetae Art Valley under Crown Haetae Confectionary, Yangju Snow Festival is held throughout the area of the Art Valley featuring one of the top stunning natural sceneries in Yangju-si themed on the beauty of snow.
- - Sledding Hills
- Sleigh train
- Ice sleigh
- Snow Mountain
- AR experience zone
- Honey land
- Plasma Car
- Ice Sculptures by 1,000 participants
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Weekdays 12,000 won / Weekends 15,000 won
* Separate fees apply for paid hands-on programs.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Gupabal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2.
- Go straight for approx. 58m and take Bus No.15-1 to Silver Culture Center Bus Stop (approx. 1 hr).
- Head right for about 263m to arrive the festival venue.
- Take Bus No. 704 and get off at Bugok-ri Jongjeom (last stop) Bus Stop (approx. 46min).
- Call +82-80-233-7766 for the shuttle bus.
- www.fes-artvalley.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.