- 12.21.2019 ~ 02.16.2020 Finished
- 175-11, Cheonjangho-gil, Cheongyang-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 청양군 정산면 천장호길 175-11
- Area of Alps Village Festival Ground
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-942-0797~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Alps Village Committee / Alps Village
- Chilgapsan Ice Fountain Festival features a large-scale ice fountain creating an Alps Castle where fairy tale characters are living together. The ice fountain and sculptures create a splendid ambience during the nighttime opening. This festival serves to create valuable memories for children and a romantic winter dating spot for couples alike. Located 5 minutes away, a suspension bridge over Cheonchangho Lake is famous as a filming location of the popular variety program “Two Days and One Night.”
- - Things to see: Snow sculpture, ice sculpture, snow cave, wish tunnel, night event opening, etc.
- Things to do: Snow sled, bobsleigh, ice sled
- Things to enjoy: Fishing smelt, zip trek, traditional yeot (Korean taffy), decorating a gourd, making organic cosmetic, caricature, catching smelt bare-handed, etc.
- Things to eat: roasted sweet potatoes, chestnuts, sagol tteokguk (rice cakes in beef bone broth), fried smelt, udon, haemul pajeon (seafood and green onion pancakes), etc.
- Things to taste on the street: steamed buns, fish cakes, grilled chicken skewer, Americano, hot chocolate, rice cake, etc.
- Performance Times
- Daytime: 09:00-17:00 / Nighttime: 18:00-22:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Admission - 5,000 won
Sledding - 15,000 won
* Free admission for babies (ages 2 &younger)
* 1,000 won discount for senior citizens (ages 65 & older) with proof of age
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Jeongsan Bus Terminal.
From Jeongsan Bus Terminal, transfer to a local bus bound for Cheongyang-Jeongsan and get off at Cheonjang-ri Bus Stop.
Walk along the road in the same direction of the bus toward Cheonjangho Lake for 830m.
- www.alpsvill.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.