- 05.15.2020 ~ 05.31.2020
- 332, Jungnangcheon-ro, Jungnang-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중랑구 중랑천로 332
- Areas of Jungnang-gu Rose Tunnel
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2094-1823
- Sponsors / Management
- Jungnang-gu / Jungnang-gu
- Seoul Rose Festival takes place every May in the area of Jungnang-gu, where thousands of roses bloom to form a 5.15 kilometer-long rose tunnel. The festival focuses on the love aspect of roses, with many perfect spots for proposals and engagement photos. Performances and activity programs will entertain visitors along with a magnificent finale of fireworks on the last day of the festival. Nighttime visitors are welcome to enjoy the sight of roses as well with their beauty maximized by a variety of lighting effects. The festival celebrates each day with diverse contents based on different themes and provides photo zones throughout the event venue for visitors.
- - Rose Day: Community event programs (Rose Parade, Rose Singing Contest, etc.)
- Couple's Day: Event programs for youths and international visitors (Rose & Music Party, Hanbok Flash Mob, Hanbok Fashion Show, Jazz Concert, etc.)
- Wife's Day: Event programs dedicated to wives (Rose Path Walk, Wife's Day Garden Dinner Show, Musical Gala Show, etc.)
- Permanent programs: Rose Market, traditional market street foods, food trucks, small business booths, performances by Jungnang-gu artists, rose beauty zone
- Little Rose Festival (a week before and after the main festival period): Rose Road Busking, Rose Library Book Concert, Rose Free Market, children's drawing contest, marathon, exhibitions, performances and more.
- Performance Times
- May 15-31, 10:00-22:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (separate fee applies for experience events)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Meokgol Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), Exit 7.
Walk straight for approx. 40m.
Turn left and walk straight for approx. 400m to Jungnangcheon Stream.
Junghwa Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), Exit 4.
Turn left and walk straight for approx. 400m to Jungnangcheon Stream and Junghwa Sugyeong Park.
- seoulrose.jungnang.go.kr (Korean only)
blog.naver.com/seoulrosefestival (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.