VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.13.2017 ~ 05.10.2017 Finished
- 200, Mageompo-gil, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 태안군 남면 마검포길 200 (남면)
- Sinon-ri, Nam-myeon, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do; Nature World
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-675-9200
- Sponsors / Management
- Taean Flower Festival Promotion Committee / Nature Farming Cooperatives, Taean Flower Park, Adaram Agricultural Corporation
- Taean World Tulip Summit presents world famous landmarks like Namdaemun (National Treasure No. 1) based on a theme of Bangpai-kite as well as the Eiffel Tower from France, a windmill from The Netherlands, and a pyramid from Egypt. In particular, daffodils and lilies are newly planted in the large area as friends of tulips. Through the festival, visitors can enjoy pretty flowers in April.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 9,000 won / Teenagers: 7,000 won
Groups: Adults 8,000 won / Teenagers: 7,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 1 hour 30 minute
- Additional Events
- Conservation experience, traditional folk experience, magic performance, soap bubble experience, aroma experience, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taean.
From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take a village bus bound for Gomseom 곰섬 and get off at Morenon Bus Stop. (Estimated travel time: about 1-hour)
- www.ffestival.co.kr (Korean only)