- 05.01.2020 ~ 05.05.2020
- 51-1, Namseong-ro, Jung-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 중구 남성로 51-1 (동성로3가)
- Area of Yangnyeongsi Medicinal Herb Market
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-253-4729
- Sponsors / Management
- Daegu-si, Daegu Jung-gu District Office / Yangnyeongsi Medicinal Herb Market Preservation Committee
- The Daegu Yangnyeongsi Herbal Medicine Festival celebrates the herb medicine market in Daegu which has been operating since the Joseon dynasty. The festival first began in 1978 and has taken place every year in early May since then. The festival offers visitors an opportunity to experience a wide range of relaxing and curative traditional medicinal procedures.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Banwoldang Station (Daegu Subway Line 1 or 2), Exit 16 or 18.
Jungangno Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
In front of (former) Jeil Bank: Bus 349, 401,650 , 518,704,106,202 ,1410,503,730,706,303 , Express 2
In front of Daegu: Bus 349 , 401,650 , 518 , 704,106,202,410, 1909,503,730,706 , 303-1 , Donggu (East Side) 1-1, Express 2
In front of Hyundai Department Store & Dong-A shopping Mall: Bus 305,405,840,414,909 , 609, Bukgu (North Side) 2
In front of Hyundai Department Store & Dong-A shopping Mall: Bus 305,405,840,414 , 1609
- herbfestival.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.