- 12.22.2018 ~ 02.06.2019 Finished
- 90, Dumehosu-ro, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 안성시 죽산면 두메호수로 221
- Gwanghyewon Reservoir in Dugyo-ri
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-674-4528
- Sponsors / Management
- Korea Rural Community Corporation, Gwanghyewon Reservoir Fishing Community, Anseong Dongmak-gol Community /
- Visitors are welcome to participate in various winter activities such as ice fishing, sledding, traditional winter games, barehanded fishing, and more! Gwanghyewon Reservoir, the venue of Anseong Ice Fishing Festival, is one of the largest reservoirs of Anseong-si known for its first class water quality that runs down from Charyeon Mountain Range.
- Anseong Ice Fishing Festival first began in 2012, taking advantage of the source of smelts that formed over the past 20 years. Several festival programs are prepared to entertain visitors.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 5,000 won per person
* Children under age 5 and senior citizens age 70 & over free of charge
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Additional Events
- - Ice fishing
- Water fishing
- Snow Flower Photo Zone
- Free experience programs: Barehanded fishing, snow sledding, ice top spinning, kite flying
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gwanghyewon Terminal.
From Gwanghyewon Terminal, take a taxi to Dume Naksiteo (Dume Fishing Grounds). (Approx. 10 min)
- dmfestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.