- 10.19.2019 ~ 11.24.2019 Finished
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432
- The Garden of Morning Calm
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-584-6701
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm /
- While the Garden of Morning Calm brims with splendid seasonal flowers in the spring and the summer, it is during the fall months that the garden’s exquisite natural landscape takes on the most gorgeous hues. Visitors during the chrysanthemum festival will be able to enjoy the blazing fall foliage of the surrounding Chungnyeongsan Mountain and the golden waves created by the pine trees, as well as the myriads of fully bloomed chrysanthemums covering just about every corner of the 330,000 square meters of the outdoor garden. The Garden of Morning Calm makes a perfect outing for families to soak in the fall ambience and romance.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Check the official website for admission
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), take Bus No. 31-7 from
Cheongpyeong Station Bus Stop to The Garden of Morning Calm Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 4 min.
- http://www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.