- * Festival held online to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 09.12.2020 ~ 10.17.2020
- Online streaming
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-288-9937
- Sponsors / Management
- Cultural Heritage Administration, Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju-si / Culture and Art Factory
- Jeonju Cultural Heritage Night Tour focuses on preserving and remembering Korea’s heritages and the ancestors’ spirits. Jeonju features many historical sites from the Joseon dynasty and traditional culture. During Cultural Heritage Night, Jeonju will become more special and every visitor can enjoy the cultural heritages including intangible and tangible assets alike.
- Parade, exhibitions, peformances, food zones, game activities, etc.
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website and social media channels for program details.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Central City Bus Terminal, take a bus to Jeonju Bus Terminal.
From Jeonju Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 684 and get off at Jeondong Catholic Church.Hanok Village Bus Stop.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.