- * Festival postponed to August to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 08.08.2020 ~ 08.09.2020
- 3, Eunhaeng-ro, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 은행로 3 (풍남동2가)
- Area of Gyeonggijeon Shrine in Jeonju Hanok Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-288-9937
- Sponsors / Management
- Cultural Heritage Administration, Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju-si / Jeonju Cultural Foundation
- Jeonju Cultural Heritage Night Tour focuses on preserving and remembering Korea’s heritages and the ancestors’ spirits. Jeonju features many historical sites from the Joseon dynasty and traditional culture. During Cultural Heritage Night, Jeonju will become more special and every visitor can enjoy the cultural heritages including intangible and tangible assets alike as a fun activity.
- Parade, exhibitions, peformances, food zones, game activities, etc.
- Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
- Saturday 18:00-23:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Hands-on Program: Making hanji lamp 1,000 won / Gyeonggijeon Shrine Zombie Chronicles 5,000 won / Parade of the King 1,000-2,000 won / Street Artists 3,000 won / Coloring book 1,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Central City Bus Terminal, take a bus to Jeonju Bus Terminal
From Central City Bus Terminal Bus Stop. take Bus No. 684 and get off at Jeondong Catholic Church.Hanok Village Bus Stop.
- www.jeonjunight.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.