- 01.01.2018 ~ 01.01.2018 Finished
- 95, Haneulgongwon-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 마포구 하늘공원로 95 (상암동)
- At the peak of Haneul Park (located within World Cup Park)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3153-8354
- Sponsors / Management
- Mapo-gu /
- The annual Haneul Park Sunrise Festival takes place at Haneul Park on January 1. Many people gather to the festival to bid farewell to the passing year and wish a happy New Year.
- - Watch the sunrise
- Cultural performances
- Write New Year wishes
- Performance Times
- How to Particpate
- - Haneul Stairs not available (to avoid falling accidents)
- Parking lot available
- Only festival vehicles are allowed within the park
- Commercial activities and solicitation strictly prohibited
- Lanterns and other flammable objects are not allowed within the property
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Digital Media City Station (Seoul Subway Line 6, Airport Railroad, Gyeongui Jungang Line), Exit 4.
Walk straight to Digital Media City Station Bus Stop and take Bus No. 7715.
Get off at World Cup Park Entrance.Oil Tank Culture Park Bus Stop.
- Detailed Info on the Location
- park.seoul.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.