VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.25.2017 ~ 09.03.2017 Finished
- 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 해운대구 수영강변대로 120 (우동)
- Haeundae Grand Hotel Convention Hall, Sinpyeongro Presbyterian Church, Busan Design Center, Event Hall, Chapel, Centum Campus of KIT (Kyungnam College of Information & Technology), BIFF Theatre in Busan Cinema Center, Shinsegae Department Store Culture Hall, Busan Citizen’s Park, Haneul Baram Theate
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-916-8828
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan International Comedy Festival Organizing Committee / Busan International Comedy Festival Organizing Committee / Sponsored by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Busan Metropolitan City
- The first in Asia, started as the International Comedy Festival in 2013, it is now known as the Busan International Comedy Festival (BICF) and is noted for developing comedy cultural contents, introducing both Korean and famous international comedians from abroad.
Regardless of gender and ages, the comedy festival is open to anyone to enjoy and have fun laughing throughout the funny acts presented by the comedians. The audience also get to be actively involve with the artistes through the performances and programs presented at this globally diverse international comedy festival. In addition, a comedy open concert will also be hosted for free to allow all visitors to enjoy comedies of international level quality.
- Domestic and International famous comedians
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 100 min
- Additional Events
- - BICF Open Concert
- BICF Video Hall
- BICF Comedy Forum
- Secret Public Broadcast
- Age Limit
- Open to ages 5 and older. (Some performances maybe restricted to visitors ages 19 and above only)