VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.29.2017 ~ 02.18.2018
- 60, Jaraseom-ro, Gapyeong-eup, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 가평읍 자라섬로 60 (가평읍)
- Gapyeongcheon Stream area in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-581-1771
- Sponsors / Management
- Gapyeong-gun County / Jaraseom Theme Park, Gom Entertainment
- Jaraseom Singsing Winter Festival offers various hands-on programs to tourists and participating residents of Gapyeong-eup, and is managed by the Gapyeong-eup Shopping Center Cooperative. Various events will be available during the festival.
- Trout ice fishing, Winter Park Play Zone, experience program, other events
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals 17,000 won (ages 4 or more)
- Additional Events
- [Themed Event]
Trout village, folk play village, snow and ice village
- Trout fishing, snow sled, ice sled, ATV, bumper car, ice folk play game, etc.
[Indoor Subsidiary Event]
Gapyeong Premium Hall (including agricultural products), Gapyeong Promotion Hall, Indoor Experience Hall (snack, sotdae, traditional arrow/sword, wood makers, natural soap/fragrance making, etc.)
Hoe Center for sliced trout, grilled trout center, traditional food (rice cake with potatoes, etc.), waffle, fish cake, tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), ramyeon (ramen), Chinese food, coffee, mandu guk (dumpling soup)
- Discount Information
- People with disabilities, local residents, men of national merit: 30%
Group discount: 10%
* No gift card will be given to people who get a discount.
- Ticket Reservations
- Website: Timon, Coupang, We Make Price, Auction, 11st
* ITX Train Schedule: 06:00-22:00, runs 20 times a day
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gapyeong (가평).
* Bus Schedule: 06:35-22:05, runs 31 times a day
From Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9
Take Bus 7000 to Gapyeong.
* Bus No. 7000 Schedule: runs 17 times a day (Inquiries: +82-2-3431-3994)
From Sangbong Station (Seoul Subway Line 7 or Jungang Line),
Transfer to Gyeongchun Line and get off at Gapyeong Station.
It is a 10min-walk from Gapyeong Bus Terminal, and a 15min-walk from Gapyeong Station.
* Note: Times and schedules for public transportations are subject to change, please check to confirm before visiting.