VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.30.2015 ~ 01.01.2016 Finished
- 39-2, Ganjeolgot 1-gil, Seosaeng-myeon, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
울산광역시 울주군 서생면 간절곶1길 39-2 (서생면)
- Ganjeolgot Cape, Daesong-ri
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-260-7544
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulsan Metropolitan City /
- Ganjeolgot Cape in Ulsan offers visitors impressive views of the sunrise and is part of the New Year’s Sunrise Festival every December. The festival starts at sunset on the 31st with cultural events followed by a year-end concert. In addition, fireworks displays, enjoying tteokguk (traditional Korean new years dish) and a wide range of performances fill the evening and last through the night. Visitors may also enjoy the “Starlight Observatory” and a 3-D production about Ganjeolgot Cape and the Ulsan area.
From Ulsan Intercity Express Bus Terminal, take local
bus No. 715 to Ganjeolgot Cape (간절곶).
- ganjeolgot.ulsan.go.kr (Korean)