- 12.31.2017 ~ 01.01.2018 Finished
- 39-2, Ganjeolgot 1-gil, Seosaeng-myeon, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
울산광역시 울주군 서생면 간절곶1길 39-2 (서생면)
- Ganjeolgot Cape
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-229-7633
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulju-gun / Ulju-gun
- Ganjeolgot Cape in Ulsan offers visitors impressive views of the sunrise and is part of the New Year’s Sunrise Festival every December. The festival starts at sunset on the 31st. A wide range of performances fill the evening and last through the night. At first light, people can be seen quietly standing with their hands clasped together, making a wish on the newly born year.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Ulsan Intercity Express Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 715 to Ganjeolgot Cape Bus Stop.
- Walk approx. 12 min.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.