- * Festival postponed to September to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 09.06.2020 ~ 10.12.2020
- 27, Pungnammun 4-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 풍남문4길 27
- Areas of Jeonjugamyeong & Jeonju Hanok Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-252-6792
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeonju, Jeonju Daesaseupnori Conservation Association, Munhwa Broadcasting, Jeonju MBC / Jeonju Daesaseup Festival Organizing Committee
- Jeonju Daesaseupnori Festival is held in Jeonju, where gugak (traditional Korean music) originates. The festival offers various opportunities to see talented gugak artists, and serves as a harmonized site for traditional artists. It encourages the preservation of Jeonju Daesaseupnori as it is passed down to future generations, and teaches national art that represents Korea.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Jeonju Station, take Bus 79 or 119 and get off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok Village) Bus Stop.
From Jeonju Intercity/Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 5-1 or 79 and get off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok Village) Bus Stop.
Approx. 20 min from Jeonju Station/Jeonju Bus Terminal.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.