- 06.13.2019 ~ 06.16.2019 Finished
- 530beon-ji, Gwangdong-ri, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 광주시 퇴촌면 광동리 530번지 일원
- Public Stadium, Toechon-myeon
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-760-4959
- Sponsors / Management
- Toechon-myeon, Gwangju-si / Toechon Tomato Festival Organizaing Committee
- Gwangju Toechon Tomato Festival takes place in Toechon, which has been growing tomatoes since the 1970s. The festival is held to promote and sell their organic tomatoes grown from clean areas of Paldangho Lake. During the festival, visitors can enjoy various activities such as tomato pool, tomato fight, treasure hunt, tomato cooking contest, writing contest, and other programs.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (separate charges for hands-on activities applicable)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take Bus No. 13-2 from Gangbyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1 and get off at Toechon-Saguri Bus Stop.
- www.gjcity.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.