VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.05.2016 ~ 04.11.2016 Finished
- 365, Gyeongpo-ro, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 강릉시 경포로 365 (저동)
- Gyeongpodae area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-640-5807
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangneung-si /
- Gyeongpo Cherry Blossom Festival takes place at the center of Gyeongpodae Pavilion, the 6th regional tangible cultural treasure of Korea, when cherry blossoms on trees on the 4.3㎞ path around Gyeongpoho Lake are in full bloom. During the festival, various cultural events and flower exhibitions are held against the backdrop of the beautiful cherry blossom covered Gyeongpodae.
- * Festival period is subject to change according to the blooming season. Please make a phone-inquiry before visiting.
- Performance Times
- April 5-11, Subject to change
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- From Gangneung Intercity Bus Terminal or Gangneung Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 202 and get off at Gyeongpodae.