- 11.15.2019 ~ 01.05.2020 Finished
- 58-2, Gwangbok-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 광복로 58-2 (광복동2가)
- Performance stage in front of the main Christmas tree
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-243-3927
- The Busan Christmas Tree Festival, Busan's annual winter event, is annually held along the streets of Gwangbok-ro in Jung-gu district in Busan. Fabulous LED lights, concerts, a giant Christmas tree, street performances, and other events make the event all the more festive.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- No age limit
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk ahead for about 165m and take a right at Gudeok-ro.
Take a left at the 2nd alley, continue for about 71m and turn right at the first alley.
straight for 67m until you see the Gwangbok-ro area.
Take Bus 8, 15, 17, 26, 27, 30, 41, 58-1, 61, 70, 71, 103, 113, 126, 134, 139, or 1003 and get off at Nampo Station.
- bctf.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.