- 11.29.2019 ~ 01.05.2020 Finished
- 775, Nokcha-ro, Boseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 보성군 보성읍 녹차로 775
- Areas of Korea Tea Culture Park
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-850-5211~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Boseong-gun /
- Boseong Tea Plantation Light Festival will light up the green tea fields at Korea Tea Culture Park and Yulpo Beach (Solbat Beach). The Boseong Green Tea Plantation Light Festival, continues its reputation as an enjoyable festival for all ages, that represents the sounthern province.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 3,000 won / Teenagers & Senior citizens 2,000 won
Groups 2,000 won
* Adults (ages 19-64) / Teenagers (ages 18 and under) / Senior citizens (ages 65 and older)
- Duration of Performance
- Approx 2 hrs.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Boseong Terminal.
From Boseong Bus Terminal, walk to Boseong Terminal Bus Stop across the street.
Take a local bus bound for Gunhak and get off at Daehan Dawon Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 75m.
- www.boseong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.