- 01.01.2019 ~ 01.01.2019
- 154-17, Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 중문관광로 154-17 (색달동)
- Jungmun Saekdal Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-3320
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si / Seogwipo-si Tourism Conference
- Seogwipo-si is home to warm winter at the southernmost point of Jeju Island and holds the Seogwipo Penguin Swimming Festival to welcome each new year.
The festival aims to ring in the new year through boot camp activities making it an unusual festival that people really enjoy.
Jungmun Beach, one of the most popular beaches on Jeju Island, is the festival venue and there will be various programs and exciting activities.
- Penguin swimming (11:20-12:30)
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Additional Events
- - New Year’s wish balloon, postcard registration
- New Year’s resolution video time capsule
- Wish sand pagoda making
- Flying a large wish kite
- Penguin dance contest
- Penguin Ssireum King contest
- Celebrating performance
- From Jeju Airport (Exit 1), take Bus 600 to thr
Hyatt Hotel on the Jungmun Tourist Complex.
(15 mins. interval / travel time: 50 mins.)
Go down the hill about 200m. (5 min-walk)
- http://70ni.seogwipo.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.