VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.22.2016 ~ 07.30.2016
- 240, World Cup-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 마포구 월드컵로 240 (성산동)
- Around Seoul World Cup Stadium
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-325-8150
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Fringe Network /
- Seoul Fringe Festival, the most representative independent arts festival of Korea, is held annually to support indie culture by introducing various genres of artists and artworks. Festival-goers can meet many works of operations, and through the various methods of attempt and communication channels used, explore the charm of dances, plays, music and more at the festival venues throughout the city.
- Performance Times
- July 22 (Fri) - July 30 (Sat)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program (some programs may require additional fee)
- Ticket Reservations
- Online Reservation (Korean)
World Cup Stadium Station (Subway Line 6), Exit 1 or 2.
- Get off at Seoul World Cup Stadium or World Cup Park Bus Stop.
Blue Bus - 271, 571, 710
Green Bus - 7011, 7013A, 7013B, 7715, 7733
Red Bus (express bus) - 9711A, 9711B
Village Bus (Maeul bus) - Mapo08
- www.seoulfringefestival.net (Korean only)