- 03.24.2018 ~ 03.25.2018 Finished
- 33, World cup-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 월드컵로 33
- Jeju World Cup Stadium
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-739-7201
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si & Korea Athletic Promotion Association (KAPA) / Seogwipo Tourism Association
- During the Seogwipo Yuchae (Canola) Flower International Walking Festival, participants can enjoy the picturesque springtime views of Jeju by walking by the deep-blue waters along the Seogwipo coastline and through seas of yellow canola flowers. The festival is open to anyone and there are no time restrictions to completing the course.
- Performance Times
- March 19-20, 2017
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 10,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- No limit
- How to Particpate
- Refer to the website for details: cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Jeju International Airport, take Airport Limousine No. 600 to Jeju International Convention Center
- Limousine bus stops at the left side of the front gate.
Take a taxi from Jeju International Airport to Jungmun Resort.
Fare: About 30,000 won / Distance: 40km / Duration: 40-45
- cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.