VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.19.2016 ~ 03.20.2016 Finished
- 224, Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 중문관광로 224 (중문동)
- International Convention Center Jeju, northern park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-3320
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si & Korea Athletic Promotion Association (KAPA), Seogwipo-si / Seogwipo Tourism Association
- The Seogwipo Yuchae (Canola) Flower International Walking Festival is held at the Jungmun Resort and surrounding areas of the Seogwipo region. During the walking festival, participants can enjoy the picturesque springtime views of Jeju by walking by the deep-blue waters along the Seogwipo coastline and through seas of yellow canola flowers. The festival is open to anyone and there are no time restrictions to completing the course.
- Performance Times
- March 19 (Sat) - March 20 (Sun)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free Participation / Commemorative T-shirt: 12,000won (per person)
- How to Particpate
- Refer to the website for details: cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)
From Jeju International Airport, take Airport Limousine No. 600 to Jeju International Convention Center
- Limousine bus stops at the left side of the front gate.
Take a taxi from Jeju International Airport to Jungmun Resort.
Fare: About 30,000 won; Distance: 40km; Duration: 40-45
- cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)