VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.28.2015 ~ 03.29.2015 Finished
- 1836, Iljuseo-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 중문동
- The whole area of Jungmun resort
Main Venue: International Convention Center Jeju, Ieodo plaza, the southern square
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-3320
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si & Korea Athletic Promotion Association (KAPA) / The Council for the Tourism of Seogwipo City
- The Seogwipo Rape Flower (Canola Blossom) International Walking Festival is held at the Jeju Sculpture Park and surrounding areas of the Seogwipo region. During the walking festival, participants can enjoy the picturesque springtime views of Jeju by walking by the deep-blue waters along the Seogwipo coastline and through seas of yellow canola flowers.
The festival is open to anyone and there are no time restrictions to stay through the course.
- Korean, Chinese and Japanese “East Asia Flower Walking League"
- The Night of International Friendship (eve of the festival) : limited to 200 (invitation-only guests)
- International Walking Event (5km, 10km or 20km)
*Program details are subject to change and vary each year. Find more information at the official webpage.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free Admissions / Participation Ticket: 10,000won (per person)
*Participants who purchase the ticket will receive a T-Shirt and raffle ticket for the lucky draw event.
Jeju International Airport ↔ Jeju International Convention Center
Limousine bus stop at the left side of the front gate (Samyoung Traffic No. 600)
06:20 at the airport
Last departure: after the arrival of the last airplane.
Airport → T.H.E Hotel and Vegas Casino Jeju → Entrance to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden → Hyatt Hotel → Shilla Hotel → Lotte Hotel → Hankook Condominium → Jeju International Convention Center → New Gyeongnam Hotel → Seogwipo KAL Hotel
Jungmun Resort ↔ Jeju International Airport
Fare (Korean won) : About 30,000 won; Distance: 40km; Duration: 40-45
- cafe.daum.net/seogwipo-walking (Korean only)