- Festival dates changed to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 05.23.2020 ~ 05.24.2020
- 55, Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 우정국로 55
- Jong-ro Street, Cheonggyecheon Stream, Bongeunsa Temple, Jogyesa Temple
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2011-1744~7
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeon Deung Hoe Preservation Committee /
- A festival with a history of a thousand years that wishs the world happiness and well-being. By lighting lanterns at the Yeon Deung Hoe Festival, participants can brighten their own hearts as well as the world.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- How to Particpate
- Refer to the website (www.LLF.or.kr)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Jogyesa Temple
Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
Walk straight for approx. 200m to arrive at Jogyesa Temple.
- Bongeunsa Temple
Samgseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 6.
Walk straight for approx. 600m, and turn left.
Walk straight for approx. 150m to arrive at Bongeunsa Temple.
- Jongno Street
Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1)
- www.llf.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.