VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.23.2017 ~ 07.10.2017 Finished
- 15, Hoam-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 북구 호암로 51 (침산동)
- Daegu Opera House+ 12 other stages, Samsung Creative Campus, Varies depending on the performance
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-622-1945
With the kick-off party in 2006, Daegu aimed to become the center of musical industry by opening Daegu International Musical Festival (DIMF) every summer, to showcase international and domestic productions to audiences around the world. The DIMF is the only exclusive international musical festival in Korea, branding Daegu with musical industry. With a chance to see specially selected international musicals and creative domestic musicals at an affordable price, both international citizens and local residents can experience musicals at their finest with many various activities to enjoy.
- * Plese visit dimf.or.kr (Korean, English)
for more information.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by performance (10,000 ~ 70,000 won)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Discount Information
- 10%~50% depending on the performance
- Age Limit
- 36 months and above
- Ticket Reservations
- Interpark (Korean only), dg Tickets(+82-053-422-1255)
- Daegu Samsung Creative Center
From Daegu Express Bus Terminal (Dongdaegu Station, Exit 3).
Take bus 503 at the bus stop from Moda Outlet.
Get off at Homeplus Daegu bus stop.
For more information, check the official website
- www.dimf.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)