VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.24.2016 ~ 07.11.2016 Finished
- 15, Hoam-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 북구 호암로 15 (칠성동2가) 대구오페라하우스 외
- Daegu Opera House and other main theaters and stages in downtown Daegu
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-622-1945
- The Daegu International Musical Festival (DIMF) is the only exclusive international musical festival in Korea. It aims at developing musical theater into an industry through which the beauty and joy of the arts can be appreciated by both international citizens and local residents. In pursuit of this dream, DIMF has made every effort to encourage domestically created musicals, nurture the upcoming musical generation, and reach new audiences.
DIMF, despite being a relatively new cultural event of Daegu, has firmly established itself as a veritable marketplace where producers and directors can exchange ideas and experience a variety of new and diverse musical interpretations. DIMF is not only a stage for the performing arts, but also continues to develop in its role as a delightfully inspiring means of entertainment and recreation.
- * Plese visit dimf.or.kr (Korean, English)
for more information.
- Performance Times
- Weekdays 19:30 / Saturday 15:00, 19:00 / Sunday 14:00, 18:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Ranging from free tickets to 60,000 won depending on performance and activity
- Age Limit
- Varies depending on performance
- Ticket Reservations
- Interpark (Korean)
- DIMF Office
Myeongdeok Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 1. (15min-walk)
Market Station (Daegu Subway Line 2), Exit 3. (10 min-walk)
From Daegu Express Bus Terminal (Dongdaegu Station, Exit
Take bus 708 at the bus stop across the street from Deagu Terminal.
off at Dosigaebalgongsa (Urban Development Corporation, 도시개발공사).
Kolon Open-Air Concert Hall
(Daegu Subway Line 2), Exit 10.
Walk 800m towards Duryu Park.
Keimyung Art Center
Keimyung University Station (Daegu
Subway Line 2), Exit 7.
It is a 5min-walk from the station.
Daegu Donggu Art & Sports Center
(Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 3.
Take a taxi from the station to Daegu Donggu
Art & Sports Center.
※ Click here!
- www.dimf.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)