- 07.11.2020 ~ 07.18.2020
- 52, Gungnam-ro, Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
- Area of Seodong Park (Gungnamji Park)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-830-2211~2
- Sponsors / Management
- Buyeo-gun / Buyeo Seodong Lotus Festival Organizing Committee
- The Buyeo Seodong Lotus Festival takes place at Gungnamji Pond, Korea's oldest man-made pond. The pond was created during the 35th year of Baekje King Mu's reign (AD 634). The festival is held every July when the pond if filled with nearly 50 varieties of beautiful lotus blossoms. Poryongjeong Pavilion set in the middle of the pond is a popular stop among couples and families visiting the festival for the romantic views of the flowers.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Additional fees apply for hands-on program)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Buyeo Intercity Bus Terminal.
From Buyeo Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 1.5km to Gungnamji.
- www.lotusfestival.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.