- 07.05.2019 ~ 07.28.2019 Finished
- 52, Gungnam-ro, Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 부여군 부여읍 궁남로 52 (부여읍)
- Area of Seodong Park (Gungnamji)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-830-2211~2
- Sponsors / Management
- Buyeo-gun / Buyeo Seodong Lotus Festival Organizing Committee
- This festival celebrates the beautiful lotus flowers and highlights the importance of preserving wild flowers. The festival programs contain many events related to lotus flowers, such as making paper lotus flowers and making lotus flower soap, which are the two particularly popular programs with international visitors. Various other popular tourist destinations are located nearby the festival grounds including several Baekje (18 BC-660 AD) cultural historic sites such as the Baekje Wangneungwon (royal mausoleum), Nakhwaam, and the Baekje Historical Museum.
- [Main event]
- Opening performance, celebratory performance, the birth of King Mu, Seodong Seonhwa Impact Show, concert, night parade, closing ceremony, etc.
- Gungnamji Pond wood-art making, making necklace with lotus seeds, making a lotus leaf-shaped candlestick, making a ceramic doll, making a wooden ocarina, leather craft, making a cloisonné necklace, calligraphy, drawing Gungnamji pond’s lotus, writing a love wish, photo-printing service, etc.
- Performance Times
- July 5-28, 2019
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Additional fees apply for hands-on program)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Buyeo.
- From Buyeo Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Gungnamji (궁남지, 1.5km).
- www.lotusfestival.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.