- * Venues and programs subject to change
- 08.08.2019 ~ 08.13.2019 Finished
- 1, Uibyeong-daero 18-gil, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 제천시 의병대로18길 1 (남천동)
- Areas around Jecheon (Megabox Jecheon, Cheongpunghoban Lakeside Stage, Uirimji Stage, Jecheon Culture Center, etc.)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-925-2242,
- Sponsors / Management
- JIMFF Associations / Minisitry of Culture, Sports & Tourism, Chungcheongbuk-do, Jecheon, Film Promotion Committee
- As the first festival in Korea to celebrate films with the theme of music, Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (JIMFF) aims to expand the new film genre and contribute to diversification of film festivals. The main program shows music-themed films and documentaries from around the world, while the music program stages multiple concerts featuring various popular and alternative musicians. In addition, up to 30 aspiring film music directors are accepted into the Jecheon International Music & Film Academy for a chance to learn film music composition and production from expert film music directors. Moreover, a wide array of local dining, sightseeing and accommodation are available nearby for an enhanced JIMFF experience.
- Film, Music, Movie Music Academy, Awards, JIMFF Projects
*Program details are subject to change and vary each year. Find more information at the official webpage.
- Performance Times
- August 8-13, 2019
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Fees vary depending on programs. Please visit the official website for details.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Ticket Reservations
- * Refer to the homepage: www.jimff.org (Korean, English)
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jecheon.
Recommended to take a taxi to the venues.
- www.jimff.org (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.