VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.16.2015 ~ 10.18.2015 Finished
- Nonhyeon-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon
인천광역시 남동구 논현동
- Area of Soraepogu, Sorae Ecology Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-453-2140, 2142 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Incheon Namdong-gu / Incheon Soraepogu Festival Promotion Committee, Namdong Cultural Center
- Sorae in Incheon, despite its proximity to the metropolitan area, still maintains the atmosphere of an old fishing village and its importance in the nation’s fishing industry.
The Incheon Soraepogu Festival, held at the Sorae Port, has become such a popular event that it is attended by throngs of national and international tourists each year. During the festival, the roads in the area are closed to vehicles and transformed into a venue for a variety of stalls and events. In addition to events, you’ll find a traditional market selling fresh fish caught in Sorae and an exhibit of traditional fishing tools. There is even a live concert held in Soraepogu
Port and Sorae Ecology Park.
The festival is well known for its large number of hands-on activity programs, which bring tourists and local residents together.
- Opening parade, street concert, food market, free admission to Sorae Ecology Park, fish porridge sampling, Sorae singing contest, a multicultural joint wedding ceremony, cultural performances, closing ceremony, fireworks, etc.
- Additional Events
- Food sampling, fishing experience, photo zone, special event zone, etc.
Soraepogu Station (Suin Line), Exit 2.
- Walk toward Sorae Port Complex Fish Market.
- Take a left at Sorae History Museum.
- Go straight for about 183 m, cross the road.
- The venue will be just ahead.
Jemulpoyeok (Incheon), city bus 21 (40 minutes)
Juan Station (Incheon), city bus 38 (30 minutes)
Baekunyeok (Incheon) city bus 20 (40 minutes)
Songnae Station Limousine Bus 103 (25 minutes)
Munhak Stadium Station city bus 27 (20 minutes)
Seoul Station (Seoul) Red Bus 1301
- namdong.go.kr/soraefestival (Korean only)