- 05.02.2019 ~ 05.06.2019 Finished
- 775, Nokcha-ro, Boseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 보성군 보성읍 녹차로 775
- Korean Tea Cultural Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-850-5211~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Boseong Green Tea Festival Organizing Committee / Boseong Green Tea Festival Organizing Committee
- Boseong is considered the birthplace of the commercial tea industry and is the largest producer of tea in the country.
At the Boseong Green Tea Festival, some of the most popular festival events (most of which are held out in the green tea fields) are the hands-on experience programs such as picking tea leaves, making tea, and sampling green tea snacks. Other events such as the tea exhibition & sale, and a number of celebratory performances are also scheduled to be held during the festival period.
Green tea stamp tour, picking tea leaves, make tea cup, learning tea manners, bug experience, making new tea, pansori flash mod, tea field trekking, wellness Boseong forum, tea competition, astrology experience
Boseong tea market, traditional Korean food restaurant, experience market, local farm good market
Green tea fairy performance, tea master championship, cooking green tea food with chef, and more
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Boseong. From Boseong Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take a Boseong-Gunhak route bus and get off at Daehan Dawon Bus Stop.
- festival.boseong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.