VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.04.2016 ~ 05.08.2016 Finished
- 775, Nokcha-ro, Boseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 보성군 보성읍 녹차로 775 (보성읍)
- Korean Tea and Sori Cultural Park, Boseong tea fields
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-850-5223~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Boseong-Gun / Boseong Green Tea Festival Organizing Committee
- Boseong is considered the birthplace of the commercial tea industry and is the largest producer of tea in the country.
At the Boseong Green Tea Festival, some of the most popular festival events (most of which are held out in the green tea fields) are the hands-on experience programs such as picking tea leaves, making tea, and sampling green tea snacks. Other events such as the tea exhibition & sale, and a number of celebratory performances are also scheduled to be held during the festival period.
- * Official Events
Opening Ceremony, Tea Art Festival, Hanbok Fashion Show, Tea Ceremony Performance, music concerts, etc.
* Hands-on Experience Programs
Picking tea leaves, tea making, tea bowl making, tea food making, green tea beauty & health experience, green tea rice cake making, green tea sampling, green tea soap making, tour to green tea field, etc.
Boseong Tea exhibition & sales, tea seedling exhibition, tea bowl exhibition, green tea photo exhibition, green tea food sampling & sales, local specialties & produce, etc.
* Programs and schedule subject to change.
- Additional Events
- Symposium, Workshop, Marathon, etc.
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Boseong (보성).
* Bus schedule: 15:10 (Subject to change)
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gwangju (광주).
* Bus schedule: 00:15-24:00, 10min intervals (Subject to change)
From Gwangju U-Square Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Boseong (보성).
* Bus schedule: 06:30, 07:10, 08:30, 09:40, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:35, 14:30, 15:30
From Boseong Bus Terminal, take a Boseong-Gunhak (보성-군학) route bus to Daehan Dawon (대한다원).
- dahyang.boseong.go.kr (Korean only)