- 05.11.2018 ~ 05.13.2018 Finished
- 1010, Saneop-ro, Buk-gu, Ulsan
울산광역시 북구 산업로 1010
- Bukgu Office Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-241-8758
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulsan-si Bukgu / Ulsan Soeburi Cultural Festival Organization Committee
- Ulsan has been producing iron for 2,000 years stretching back from the Samhan Dynasty on to the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). In the 1960s it began its rise as the major iron industrial center of Korea.
The region’s traditional iron culture is the theme of this festival. Activities include a traditional folk game called ‘Soeburi (a game played by making iron)’, Pungmul (folk music) performances, and educational programs.
- Performance Times
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- [Train + Bus]
From Seoul Station, take a train to Ulsan.
(Train schedule: 5:30-23:00, 30-60min intervals)
From Ulsan Station, take Bus 5003 and get off at Bukgu Office.
From Ulsan Intercity/Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 246, 453, 702, 722, 732 or 1402 and get off at Bukgu Office (the south gate).
- soeburi.org (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.