VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.29.2016 ~ 10.02.2016 Finished
- 52, Jagalchihaean-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 자갈치해안로 52 (남포동4가)
- Busan Jagalchi Market
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-243-9363
- Jagalchi Market is the largest seafood market in Korea and one of Busan’s most well-known tourist attractions.
The festival takes place every autumn and its slogan is “Oiso! Boiso! Saiso! (“Come! See! Buy!” in the Busan accent)”. The huge size and bustling, lively atmosphere makes a visit to Jagalchi Market a unique experience for many visitors.
Small food stalls serve fresh inshore hagfish grilled on briquette fires along with other unusual sea creatures and sashimi-sliced fish at market prices.
- - Street parade, fireworks
- Raw fish dish contest, catching fish with bare-hand, etc.
Please refer to the official website for more information.
- Performance Times
- September 2-October 2 (4 days)
Jagalchi Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 10.
- Turn right onto Jagalchi-ro 37beon-gil Road.
Go 120m, turn left, and walk
3min to arrive at Jagalchi Market.
(Korean, English, Japanese)